Pataranutaporn, P.,Ingalls, T., Finn, E. Biological HCI (2018) : Towards Integrative Interfaces Between People , Computer , and Biological Materials. In ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing SystemsConference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. https://doi.org/10.1145/3170427.3188662
Pataranutaporn, P., Ngamkajornwiwat, P., Unprasert, T., Umnajsasithorn, W., Luksanayeam, S., Loha-Unchit, S., … Jain, S. (2017). Hormone couture: Biopolitics, aesthetics, and technology. In ACM Proceedings - International Symposium on Wearable Computers, ISWC.https://doi.org/10.1145/3123021.3123073
P. Ngamkajornwiwat, P. Pataranutaporn, W. Surareungchai, B. Ngamarunchot and T. Suwinyattichaiporn, "Understanding the role of arts and humanities in social robotics design: An experiment for STEAM enrichment program in Thailand," 2017 IEEE 6th International Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning for Engineering (TALE), Hong Kong, 2017, pp. 457-460. doi: https://doi.org/10.1109/TALE.2017.8252378
Pataranutaporn, P., & Ngamarunchot, B. (2017). Reinterpreting 3D Food Printing as Neo-Print Capitalism : Fabrication, Food, and Futures. In Annual Meeting of the Society for Literature, Science, and the Arts. SLSA.
- 2018 – Primer Conference(Hormone Couture)
- 2018 – Wild Design Exhibition at Peabody Essex Museum (Jube)
- 2018 – 3D Pioneers Exhibition at Rapid.Tech + FabCon 3.D (Hormone Couture)
- 2018 – Transmediale and CTM Vorspiel Urban Media Art Kitchen, Berlin (Emoti-khon)
- 2017 – ISWC' 17, Hawaii (Hormone Couture)
- 2017 – IEEE VIS' 17 (Guest), Arizona (Genomix Mask).
- 2017 - The winner of the Urban Media Art Academy Bangkok by Goethe-Institut : Emoti-Khon project
- 2017 - The top 3 winner for the experiment in space proposal call by National Space Exploration,Thailand : Personalized Food Fabrication Project.
- 2017 - The finalist of the best design exhibition at ISWC'17 : Hormone Couture
- 2017 - MIT Media Lab Biosummit
- 2017 - KMUTT science colloquium
- 2017 - ADM symposium, School of Arts, Design, and Media - NTU
- 2018 - Material Research Society Wearables in Smart Fabrics Fashion Show
- 2018 - Uncertainty Fashion Show at Arizona State University
- 2018 - International Space Exploration Forum (ISEF2)